Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Road Trips and Driving



The past month and a half had been built up of three things: work, packing, and driving. I've never liked road trips much before, but now that I'm a driver, I'm becoming more and more of a fan.
To be fair, the first flush of excitement still clings to me when I drive since I'm only a few months in.

Still, I've learned to really enjoy the little things about driving; being in charge of the vehicle (which I've officially named Suzy, ps), rolling down the windows, blasting music. I've become quite adept a car dancing as well; I'm a regular Car-yshnikov (dance-pun-high-five).










Trust me, that was a really funny joke.

The point is, I love me a car trip.











It's amazing how a change of scenery can make all the difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment