Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Favorite Things: Paris Sweater



I've been thinking about my favorite pieces in my closet and come to a very important conclusion.



Most, if not all, of my favorite garments are either impulse buys or gifts.

This sweater is no exception.

My cousin lived in Paris for about 6 months last year (I know) and I got to go visit her (I KNOW). On that trip, she lent me this luscious and insanely cozy sweater. Then she let me keep it. Now it's one of my staples, my favorite sweater.

 It goes with everything. It layers like a dream. And its warmer than some of my coats. I especially love to wear it with a vest over, like my leather vest. No matter what I wear with it, It always takes my outfit up a notch and polishes everything off, you know?

And it makes me think of Paris and my cousin.

What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment