Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lookin' Good: Face Masks




There are few things I relish more than a day on the couch with a glass of wine, a good movie and a face mask.

It sounds silly and a little self indulgent, and it is, but I don't mind. I mean, why should a girl turn down a little self indulgence once in a while? 

I like to slather on a mask, plop down for some TV and just SIT. 

Then I wash it all off, take a washcloth with hot water and slap that on my face for a minute, then smooth on some vitamin E cream and call it a day. 

I have some favorite masks. I have combination skin, so mine are mostly in the clean-out-those-pores verity. 

My favorites are Freeman's Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal, Freeman's Anti-Stress Mask, Origin's Clear Improvement and Soap & Glory's Fab Pore (which I talked about here as well- what can I say; I'm a fan!)



What about you guys? What are your favorite masks/ ways to indulge?


No comments:

Post a Comment