Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wish List: Tea and Coffee

Is there anything better than a warm cup of tea or hot chocolate in the morning?

I really don't think so.

My love of the warm beverage in the morning started when we lived in London fifteen years ago. On saturday mornings, I would wake up to watch cartoons. During the commercials I'd jump up and sit on the counter, placing a mango ceylon tea bag at the base of the mug while I patiently waited for the electric kettle to cluck its tiny *click*. Then, dloop, dloop! Two sugar cubes and a quick stir, then back to the couch for the remainder of whatever Blue Peter re-run I was watching.

I loved these mornings- they were so quiet and warm. I still get that wave of serenity when I waft of the warm, sweet tea or feel the heat against my palms as I cradle a mug.

So for this weeks wish list, I compiled some of the mugs and teapots I'd like to add to my collection.


Go grab a mug of something toasty and see what you think...





No comments:

Post a Comment